الأربعاء، 24 مارس 2010

A Memory of a dead person


All the light just dim away
When I see that hole
I can't talk what can I say
Taking me down I don't wana fall
*****
Its so dark here
why was i left alone
My heart is full with fear
I wana go home
******
This is my body where is my soul
Darkness around me
What is that hole
Can it really be
I'm really gone
Or I'm just dreaming of me
******
Is that my grave
Is it where I belong
How did I behave
How long was I here how long
*****
I started to open my eye
To see the light again
I realized what was I
What was that pain
****
The hole was you
The darkness was your heart
My soul was with you
My body was teared apart
The dreams was of me but it was really you
No one can see his grave I just sow my heart
And I realized me and you
Only one word apart

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق