الاثنين، 19 يوليو 2010

friends


People always happy
They seem never sad
Some aren't even funny
But that is not bad
*******
A word easy to say
But its really great
some thing money can't buy
Or catch it with a bait
*******
Yes its friendship
A ship that's hard to sink
I had a lot o them
Some with a good captain
And some just sink
********
I learned a lot from this journey
I learned to have a heart
friends used me and burn me
friends love to see me hurt
********
But I did some thing wrong
I called every one a friend
Some with them I didn't belong
But I stayed calling them friends
********
They used me
They played me
In the name of friends
*******
But do you know what
I learned a lot from this journey
I learned to have a heart
Friend are angels
Friends are some thing great
*******
You need to be careful
And never be dawn
If this earth was with good people full
Then we will never learn the meaning of being down

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق